As Congress tries to counter the Narendra Modi factor,Union Minister Jairam Ramesh on Sunday said party Vice President Rahul Gandhi is neither boastful,nor “aggressive or offensive” like the Gujarat Chief Minister.
“Some people in the country always boast about themselves… I’ve done this… I’ll do this… I have a magic wand to solve all the problems,” Ramesh said in a veiled reference to BJP Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi.
Without naming Modi,the Union Rural Development Minister said the leader belonged to the “main opposition party… do not ask me his name”.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“Rahul ji’s personality is different,cool… he does his work very quietly…he will listen to every one…take his/her advice patiently… he is not aggressive or offensive… He delegates responsibilities to others in a very systematic way,” Ramesh told reporters here.
The minister said the “boastful” leader “thinks no one can do that work in the world…. The world starts from him,ends with him. They have got solutions to every problem”.
In contrast,he said,”Rahul ji has been working for seven years in 40 districts of Uttar Pradesh for women self-help groups and engaged five lakh women workers. He never gave any statement on this matter,because he believes in work,and only work,” he said.
The Congress vice-president “is a firm believer of empowerment and right to opportunity,” Ramesh said,adding “Rahul ji never beats the drums of proclamation”.