Pakistani troops on Thursday resorted to firing and shelling on Indian posts along the LoC in Poonch district,the latest in a series of violations of the 2013 ceasefire in the region.
Pakistani troops opened small arms firing and shelling of mortar bombs on Indian posts along LoC in Dera Basi-Balakote Mendhar forward areas in Poonch from 1400 hours today,police officials said.
The firing was on when the last reports came in as Indian troops guarding the border line took positions and retaliated effectively resulting in exchanges,they said.
There was no loss of life or injury in the firing,according to police.
There have been 127 ceasefire violations by Pakistani troops along LoC in Jammu and Kashmir this year,which ishighest in past eight years.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More