Leader of Opposition in Madhya Pradesh Assembly,Ajay Singh today rubbished state BJP president Narendra Singh Tomar’s allegations that senior Congress leader Ajit Jogi was apparently behind the deadly Naxal attack in Chhattisgarh.
“I do not think that Jogi was involved in the attack in any way and instead of blaming him,Tomar should talk about the lapses made by the Chhattisgarh government which led to the attack,” he told reporters.
Ajay said that a few days before the attack,Chief Minister Raman Singh had carried out a Vikas Yatra at the same place where the attack occurred and over 3,000 police personnel were deployed but no such arrangement was made for the Congress rally,which was ambushed by Naxals in Bastar on May 25,killing 27 people including senior leaders Nand Kumar Patel and Mahendra Karma.
Tomar had yesterday said that Jogi was apparently the part of the conspiracy regarding the Naxal attack on the Congress’s convoy.
“The way Jogi was crying while reacting to the Naxal attack,it was apparent that he has a hand in the conspiracy,” Tomar said at the BJP state executive meeting at Gwalior district in Madhya Pradesh.
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn