Slamming Narendra Modi over his call for a debate on special status to Narendra Modi,Union Minister Farooq Abdullah has said that if the BJP leader becomes Prime Minister even for “10 terms”,he will not be able to repeal Article 370 of the Constitution.
“Even if Modi becomes PM 10 times,he will not be able to do away with Article 370. You talk of debate,BJP does not indulge in any debate,” Farooq told reporters in the national capital on Monday night.
Addressing a gathering of former Army officials from India and Pakistan at the residence of former Samajwadi Party leader Amar Singh,Farooq said both the countries would have to live together for prosperity.
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
On Pakistan repeatedly raising the Kashmir issue,he said,”you (Pakistan) cannot win Kashmir. I can write this with my blood.”
The National Conference leader said his maternal grandfather was buried in Lahore but he was not being allowed to visit the place.
On Pakistan’s fear that India would divert waters of Jhelum,Chenab and Indus rivers to create water scarcity in the neighbouring country,he said New Delhi would never resort to such a tactic.