Minutes after Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Tuesday slammed its former-ally Bharatiya Janata Party and his Gujarat counterpart Narendra Modi as he addressed JD(U) meet at Rajgir,the saffron party launched a counter-attack on him.
3.10pm BJP leader Ravishankar Prasad says,”Nitish Kumar has proven Narendra Modi right,Bihar CM did betray Ram Manohar Lohia and JP.”
Questioning Bihar CM’s silence over India Mujahideen’s base in Bihar,Prasad says,”Nitish Kumar remained silent on Indian Mujahideen,which has a strong base in Bihar.”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“Nitish is using language that is used by Congress whenever it loses an election,even Indira used it in 1977,” Prasad says.
2.30pm: Nitish Kumar says poll surveys are for entertainment. It is being done only to confuse the public.
2.15pm:Taking a dig at Modi,Nitish says,”I have no experience of selling tea as my father was a farmer.”
2.10pm:The alliance that was formed with JD(U) was only because they needed us. Now that they dont,look at the language they are using..Who is the traitor,” Nitish asks.
2.05pm: BJP’s ‘Hunkar’ rally reflects their arrogance.
2.00pm:Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar takes dig at BJP’s Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi’s speech at his rally in Patna.
Taking potshots at his Gujarat counterpart,Nitish suggests that Modi should use a ‘sweeter tone’ to target opponents.
“If Gujaratis love sweets,why doesn’t it reflect in Modi’s words,” Nitish questions BJP.
“Modi was noticed wiping his face. A man who aspires to be at the highest position of India should be patient,” Nitish says.
“Those who praised me once are now finding faults with me,” Nitish says.
1.50pm Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar condemns terror attack in Patna.
Clarifying that the adequate security was provided for the Modi rally,Nitish says,””Some old friends have accused me of not making adequate security arrangements. I asked the security officials to sanitise the venue where the tragedy took place.”