Minutes after Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Tuesday slammed its former-ally Bharatiya Janata Party and his Gujarat counterpart Narendra Modi as he addressed JD(U) meet at Rajgir,the saffron party launched a counter-attack on him.
3.10pm BJP leader Ravishankar Prasad says,”Nitish Kumar has proven Narendra Modi right,Bihar CM did betray Ram Manohar Lohia and JP.”
Questioning Bihar CM’s silence over India Mujahideen’s base in Bihar,Prasad says,”Nitish Kumar remained silent on Indian Mujahideen,which has a strong base in Bihar.”
“Nitish is using language that is used by Congress whenever it loses an election,even Indira used it in 1977,” Prasad says.
2.30pm: Nitish Kumar says poll surveys are for entertainment. It is being done only to confuse the public.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
2.15pm:Taking a dig at Modi,Nitish says,”I have no experience of selling tea as my father was a farmer.”
2.10pm:The alliance that was formed with JD(U) was only because they needed us. Now that they dont,look at the language they are using..Who is the traitor,” Nitish asks.
2.05pm: BJP’s ‘Hunkar’ rally reflects their arrogance.
2.00pm:Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar takes dig at BJP’s Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi’s speech at his rally in Patna.
Taking potshots at his Gujarat counterpart,Nitish suggests that Modi should use a ‘sweeter tone’ to target opponents.
“If Gujaratis love sweets,why doesn’t it reflect in Modi’s words,” Nitish questions BJP.
“Modi was noticed wiping his face. A man who aspires to be at the highest position of India should be patient,” Nitish says.
“Those who praised me once are now finding faults with me,” Nitish says.
1.50pm Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar condemns terror attack in Patna.
Clarifying that the adequate security was provided for the Modi rally,Nitish says,””Some old friends have accused me of not making adequate security arrangements. I asked the security officials to sanitise the venue where the tragedy took place.”