A 22-year old woman was allegedly abducted and gangraped by four persons in the city when she was on her way to Ajmer Sharif shrine.
The woman hailing from Kolkata, had arrived here in search of a job on July 28 and stayed in a hotel.
She had planned a visit to Ajmer, and left in a taxi for the same on July 30, when some 7-8 miscreants surrounded her car, near a dispensary, police said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“She alleged that she was abducted by them, who then took her to a deserted house nearby, and four of them raped her,” police said.
An FIR in the matter was registered with Sadar police station on Thursday. Two of the accused identified as Vikki (25) and Ashok (22) have been arrested and others are being searched, they said.