A 22-year old woman was allegedly abducted and gangraped by four persons in the city when she was on her way to Ajmer Sharif shrine.
The woman hailing from Kolkata, had arrived here in search of a job on July 28 and stayed in a hotel.
She had planned a visit to Ajmer, and left in a taxi for the same on July 30, when some 7-8 miscreants surrounded her car, near a dispensary, police said.
“She alleged that she was abducted by them, who then took her to a deserted house nearby, and four of them raped her,” police said.
An FIR in the matter was registered with Sadar police station on Thursday. Two of the accused identified as Vikki (25) and Ashok (22) have been arrested and others are being searched, they said.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016