A woman lawyer had a narrow escape when three motorcycle borne attackers tried to throw acid at her as she was about to leave her house in Pratapnagar area on Friday.
Lalita Sharma, aged around 30 years, received no major burn injury as the acid spilled on the ground during the attack , Assistant Sub-inspector Dilip Singh said.
“Sharma was about to leave for the court when the accused came on a motorcycle and hurled acid at her,” he said.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
She was taken to Mahatma Gandhi hospital, he said, adding, that a manhunt has been launched to nab the accused who have been identified.
Meanwhile, District Bar association has demanded immediate arrest of the accused.