A 25-year-old woman was allegedly gangraped after her husband was tied to a tree in Nawada district of Bihar. Two persons have been named in the FIR but no arrest had been made so far.
Nawada police said the incident that took place of Tuesday evening was brought to its notice on Wednesday.
The incident took place when the woman, a labourer, had been returning her village after day’s work with her husband, also a daily wager. She alleged four persons stopped her and tied her husband with a rope to a tree and two of them raped her.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Nawada SP Chandrika Prasad said the case had been lodged against two Kharidi Bigha villagers – Suraj Dildar and Raju Chauhan.