A woman here on Saturday accused a senior police officer of Madhya Pradesh of raping her and clicking objectionable pictures of her daughter and niece, a charge denied by the policeman.
The woman, whose husband is lodged in a Bhopal jail in connection with a fraud case, lodged an FIR with Mahila police station against Anil Kumar Mishra, Additional IG-CID of Madhya Pradesh Police.
She alleged that Mishra raped her several times in Bhopal and other places on pretext of helping her husband in the case and also clicked some half-naked pictures of her daughter and niece to blackmail her, police said.
“The case was registered under relevant sections of IPC and her statements are being recorded,” police said, adding that she has also presented some evidences.
When contacted the Mishra rejected the allegations.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
“Being the part of a special team investigating a case of fraud in Bhopal in which her husband is under judicial custody for the last 8 months, I know that family but the allegations of rape and others are baseless,” Mishra said.
He said a detailed investigation would reveal the truth behind the case.