A 28-year-old woman has lodged a complaint against her husband for allegedly forcing her to indulge in unnatural sex and threatening her, police said.
The woman, who got married around four months back, filed a complaint last night against her husband Abhijit Rambhau Raghtate (36), who works at an educational institute in Umrer, police said.
She accused Abhijit of forcing her to indulge in unnatural sex and threatening her with dire consequences between May 7 and August 13 at their house in Lakadganj locality in eastern part of city and also at his native place in Hinganghat of Wardha.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Based on the complaint, police has registered a case against her husband under sections 377 (unnatural offences), 498(a) (husband or relative of husband of a woman subjecting her to cruelty), 294 (obscenity) and 506(b) (criminal intimidation) of IPC, they said.
No arrest has been made so far in this connection, police added.