Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav, under attack over rising crime in Uttar Pradesh, on Thursday assured investors the law and order situation in the state was not only “good” but “better” than many other parts of the nation.
“It (law and order situation) is good in UP and better than in many other states… That is why they (investors) have come in such large numbers,” Yadav told an investors’ conclave which was organised by his government.
Be it any government, it has to continuously work on law and order, he said adding “my government too is working to improve matters”. The CM claimed the “big” participation by investors at the meet was evidence that law and order situation was alright in UP.
Uttar Pradesh, meanwhile, has succeeded to win over Rs Rs 39,000 crore investments from Mukesh Ambani group firm Reliance Jio, Fortis Healthcare, ITC and 17 other firms that signed MoUs with the state government.
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet