An FIR was lodged against mafia-turned-politician D P Yadav’s two police gunners and a driver for allegedly beating up SP’s district chief Feroz Khan’s son Farhan in Nakkhasa police station area of Sambhal Saturday.
Police raided Yadav’s farmhouse in Gunnaur area of Sambhal searching for an SUV Sunday while Budaun SP Atul Saxena suspended Yadav’s police gunner, Bhupendra Malik on charges of assault.
The Budaun police had attached one police gunner with Yadav on state government’s recommendation.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Feroz Khan said: “Friday night, his son Farhan, brother Farman and nephew Zeeshan were returning to Sambhal from Delhi, when an SUV —Fortuner— intercepted them on Hasanpur Road. Two policemen got down from the Fortuner dragged Farhan and started thrashing him. The Fortuner’s driver and another person also joined cops.”
He also alleged that they also tore the Samajwadi Party flag. He, however, said Yadav was not present when the incident took place.
When contacted, Yadav claimed that the state was dragging his name falsely in the case. “I am planning to contest Lok Sabha election from Sambhal seat under my party Rashtriya Parivartan Dal and the government is trying to malign my image by lodging false case. I have no connection with the incident,” Yadav said.