A 26-year-old woman was stabbed to death by her husband, who later surrendered to police, in Baburam Sarraf Nagar locality of the district.
According to police, one Karuna Shankar stabbed her wife Babita to death late last night. He later reached kotwali with the murder weapon and surrendered.
- Woman, 3 kids stabbed to death, their bodies found in septic tank in Gujarat
- Four of family stabbed to death in Junagadh village
- Mumbai: Five months after murder of Sion hospital staffer, three arrested
- Shalimar Bagh murder: Day later, man admits he gunned down wife
- Hotelier kills wife in car after spat over moving to London
- Marital dispute turns gory: Man stabs daughters mother-in-law to death
The motive behind the crime was yet to be ascertained and probe was on, police said adding that Kheri Superintendent of Police, Arvind Sen, later visited the crime spot and met the deceased’s family members.
Family dispute is believed to be the reason behind her murder, they said.