A 26-year-old woman was stabbed to death by her husband, who later surrendered to police, in Baburam Sarraf Nagar locality of the district.
According to police, one Karuna Shankar stabbed her wife Babita to death late last night. He later reached kotwali with the murder weapon and surrendered.
- Man stabbed to death over ‘live-in relationship with younger woman’
- B Com student stabbed to death outside college in Chennai
- Delhi: School principal, her brother murdered
- Two days after man’s murder, kin say will never return to Delhi
- Delhi photographer murder: ‘She keeps asking for Ankit… says it’s all over’
- Marital dispute turns gory: Man stabs daughters mother-in-law to death
The motive behind the crime was yet to be ascertained and probe was on, police said adding that Kheri Superintendent of Police, Arvind Sen, later visited the crime spot and met the deceased’s family members.
Family dispute is believed to be the reason behind her murder, they said.