Days after government banned the BBC documentary India’s Daughter, based on December 16 gangrape, that apparently labelled India as a ‘country of rapist’, an Indian man has released a documentary titled ‘United Kingdom’s Daughters’ that reveals the situation of rapes in western countries.
According to Harvinder Singh’s documentary, 250 women in the UK are raped daily. The also documentary suggests that one-third of Britons believe women are responsible for rape, a claim made by one of the convicts Mukesh in the December 16 gangrape in the BBC documentary.
Singh’s documentary also claims that killing figures are low in the UK as women do not resist rape. Mukesh had also admitted that had the girl not fought back or resisted, they would have not killed her and just beat up her male friend who had accompanied her on the night of December 16, 2012.
Singh claims in ‘United Kingdom’s Daughters’ that rape is a global phenomena and the mentality of those committing the heinous crime is same all over the world.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More