Days after government banned the BBC documentary India’s Daughter, based on December 16 gangrape, that apparently labelled India as a ‘country of rapist’, an Indian man has released a documentary titled ‘United Kingdom’s Daughters’ that reveals the situation of rapes in western countries.
According to Harvinder Singh’s documentary, 250 women in the UK are raped daily. The also documentary suggests that one-third of Britons believe women are responsible for rape, a claim made by one of the convicts Mukesh in the December 16 gangrape in the BBC documentary.
Singh’s documentary also claims that killing figures are low in the UK as women do not resist rape. Mukesh had also admitted that had the girl not fought back or resisted, they would have not killed her and just beat up her male friend who had accompanied her on the night of December 16, 2012.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Singh claims in ‘United Kingdom’s Daughters’ that rape is a global phenomena and the mentality of those committing the heinous crime is same all over the world.