Shiv Sena president Udhhav Thackeray has demanded dismissal of Resident Commissioner of New Maharashtra Sadan in Delhi, Bipin Malik, with immediate effect for allegedly providing poor quality services and food to the state’s MPs.
“He (Malik) should be sacked from his present post,” Uddhav said to a query from reporters here on the incident at New Maharashtra Sadan.
A Shiv Sena MP was caught on a video footage purportedly force-feeding a fasting Muslim employee in New Maharashtra Sadan in Delhi sparking an outrage and a huge uproar in Parliament on Wednesday amid demands for action against its MPs involved in the incident and calls to avoid giving communal tinge.
The incident took place last week as Sena MPs were protesting the quality of food and services at New Maharashtra Sadan in Delhi.
“Even, Shiv Sena is following Hinduism. We also respect other religions, and our MP Rajan Vichare also expressed his regret over the incident reported in Maharashtra Sadan in New Delhi on Wednesday,” said Thackeray, who arrived on Thursday to discuss various issues with party-men in Nashik division.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
To a query, he said the demand by Dhangar community for reservation was justified.