Shiv Sena president Udhhav Thackeray has demanded dismissal of Resident Commissioner of New Maharashtra Sadan in Delhi, Bipin Malik, with immediate effect for allegedly providing poor quality services and food to the state’s MPs.
“He (Malik) should be sacked from his present post,” Uddhav said to a query from reporters here on the incident at New Maharashtra Sadan.
A Shiv Sena MP was caught on a video footage purportedly force-feeding a fasting Muslim employee in New Maharashtra Sadan in Delhi sparking an outrage and a huge uproar in Parliament on Wednesday amid demands for action against its MPs involved in the incident and calls to avoid giving communal tinge.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
The incident took place last week as Sena MPs were protesting the quality of food and services at New Maharashtra Sadan in Delhi.
“Even, Shiv Sena is following Hinduism. We also respect other religions, and our MP Rajan Vichare also expressed his regret over the incident reported in Maharashtra Sadan in New Delhi on Wednesday,” said Thackeray, who arrived on Thursday to discuss various issues with party-men in Nashik division.
To a query, he said the demand by Dhangar community for reservation was justified.