Two Tanzanian women were allegedly raped by two men in South Delhi’s Sarojini Nagar area, police said on Saturday.
The two women, who are in their twenties, alleged that they were raped by the two men identified as Satish Singh and Kunal at a house in Sarojini Nagar on Friday.
“Following a PCR call, a police team reached the spot. All the four were found in the room. The two men were arrested after the victims’ statement saying that the two men had raped them,” said Deputy Commissioner of Police (south) B S Jaiswal.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Satish and Kunal, both aged 27, have been arrested.
The two were produced before a magistrate this morning who remanded them in judicial custody.