A 15-year-old girl in Shamli was allegedly raped twice on the same day by two persons, including a man who posed as train driver and sexually assaulted her as she was fleeing from her first attacker.
Suraj Kumar was arrested for abducting a 15-year-old girl from Shamli and raping her at Railpar locality in the city on June 6, SHO Shamli, Ranjan Kumar said.
- Vile Parle: 2 more held for ‘raping minor, blackmailing her with video’
- Abducted and raped for 10 years, girl returns home- with child
- Delhi Police arrest 21-yr-old for raping minor girl who delivered a child
- Shamli woman ‘gangraped’ after her son ‘abducts’ girl
- Four rape cases reported in a day from across Delhi
- Body of younger Shamli sister found
The victim who escaped to Shamli railway station after the ordeal on the same day, however, suffered more trauma, he said.
The girl was again raped by one Ankit Kumar, who posed as a train driver, at the railway station, police said.
The Government Railway Police (GRP) refused to file a complaint in the second incident, Kumar said.
An FIR was registered against Ankit only on June 15 by GRP, following which it was found that he was already behind bars for a theft case, police said.
Additional charges were pressed against the accused, they added.