With the Telangana Bill having been passed in Parliament, a victorious Telangana Rashtra Samiti (TRS) president K Chandrasekhar Rao returned to Hyderabad today from New Delhi to a hero’s welcome by thousands of enthusiastic TRS party workers.
The TRS made massive arrangements to welcome him and thousands of party workers and Telangana supporters gathered in Hyderabad from different Telangana districts to participate in a victory rally from Begumpet airport to the Telangana martyrs’ memorial near the state Assembly.
Before leaving for Delhi for the recently concluded Parliament session during which the Telangana bill was passed, the TRS president had announced that he would return to a separate Telangana state.
TRS leaders also arranged horses and camels for a traditional welcome for their leaders.
As scores of TRS activists and supporters showered flower petals on him, the TRS president wished them as he moved slowly towards the Telangana martyrs’ memorial.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Speaking to reporters about a merger or tie-up with Congress, TRS MLA and Chandrasekhar Rao’s son K T Rama Rao said that it is a historic occasion for TRS and that the party would first like to see formalities related to AP’s bifurcation to be completed.
It took nearly four hours for the TRS president’s procession to reach the Telangana martyrs’ memorial, where he paid homage to the martyrs.
Hundreds of TRS activists and other Telangana supporters gathered at the martyrs’ memorial, which is located near the AP Legislative Assembly building.