Tripura government on Saturday announced a magisterial inquiry into the clash between BSF and villagers at South Ramnagar in which two persons, including a BSF jawan, were killed and ten injured on Friday night.
District Magistrate of West Tripura district, Abhishek Singh, who visited the scene on Saturday, said a magisterial level inquiry was ordered into the incident.
“Inquiry has already started and I am doing it. Result would be known after the inquiry is over. Stern action would be taken if any body is found guilty. No one would be spared,” Singh told PTI.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Security was beefed up with the deployment of Tripura State Rifles (TSR) and security personnel were seen patrolling the area, located two km away.
The clash broke out when the BSF personnel were chasing smugglers during a routine patrol in the area near the Indo-Bangla border on Friday night, said a BSF official.