Three persons were injured when some unidentified youths lobbed grenades in Bijni town in Assam’s Chirang district, police said.
Motorcycle borne youths lobbed a grenade near Bolanguri bus stand at Kuklun Road area of Bijni town critically injuring three persons working in a garage nearby.
In another incident within a few minutes of the first, another grenade exploded near No 2 Bhetgaon area of the town but nobody was injured in the explosion.
The injured, identified as Palan Mandal, Sujannam Das and Sujan Arya, have been hospitalised in a critical condition. A massive search operation has been launched to nab the culprits.
Chirang Superintendent of Police Ranjan Bhuyan and senior civil officials of the district administration rushed to the spot and reviewed the situation.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More