Three persons were injured when some unidentified youths lobbed grenades in Bijni town in Assam’s Chirang district, police said.
Motorcycle borne youths lobbed a grenade near Bolanguri bus stand at Kuklun Road area of Bijni town critically injuring three persons working in a garage nearby.
In another incident within a few minutes of the first, another grenade exploded near No 2 Bhetgaon area of the town but nobody was injured in the explosion.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The injured, identified as Palan Mandal, Sujannam Das and Sujan Arya, have been hospitalised in a critical condition. A massive search operation has been launched to nab the culprits.
Chirang Superintendent of Police Ranjan Bhuyan and senior civil officials of the district administration rushed to the spot and reviewed the situation.