Three persons, including a woman and two children, were charred to death in a village of Madhubani district when their house caught fire in the early hours on Saturday.
Police officials said the incident happened at Ubhwa village while the three were sleeping in the house. One person suffered severe burn injuries in the incident.
The deceased have been identified as Savita Devi (35), her daughter Sakshi Kumari (2) and son Ram Kumar Sharma (3).
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
Savita’s husband Jitendra Sharma, who suffered severe burn injuries, have been admitted to government hospital. Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) Ram Kishore Prasad said the bodies have been sent for postmortem and investigations are on to find out the reasons behind the fire.