Three persons were injured in a blast that took place at Magam on Srinagar Gulmarg road in Kashmir, police said.
“Three persons were injured in a blast at Magam. Police is verifying the cause of the blast and nature of injuries,” a police spokesman said.
Sources said suspected militants hurled a grenade at Magam chowk in Budgam district, which resulted in injuries to three persons.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
They said, doctors who treated the injured at the local hospital have confirmed that the injuries were caused by splinters of an explosive substance.
Meanwhile, panic gripped Khanyar area of the city today after an explosion was heard during an election rally of Union Minister and National Conference president Farooq Abdullah.
A police spokesman said, “There has been a huge sound at Khanyar. Police are investigating the matter”.