Three persons were injured in a blast that took place at Magam on Srinagar Gulmarg road in Kashmir, police said.
“Three persons were injured in a blast at Magam. Police is verifying the cause of the blast and nature of injuries,” a police spokesman said.
Sources said suspected militants hurled a grenade at Magam chowk in Budgam district, which resulted in injuries to three persons.
They said, doctors who treated the injured at the local hospital have confirmed that the injuries were caused by splinters of an explosive substance.
Meanwhile, panic gripped Khanyar area of the city today after an explosion was heard during an election rally of Union Minister and National Conference president Farooq Abdullah.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
A police spokesman said, “There has been a huge sound at Khanyar. Police are investigating the matter”.