In a gruesome incident, breasts of a 24-year-old woman were allegedly chopped off by three persons including a woman brothel keeper in Bhiwandi town here, after she refused to get into flesh trade, police said on Sunday.
The 34-year-old brothel operator identified as Ruby, was arrested on Saturday, while two males- Alam and Afraz- who were also part of the crime that took place on March 19, are still at large, police said.
“The victim, who had been trafficked from Gujarat to the powerloom town (Bhiwandi) and was sold to the brothel, was forced into flesh trade,” Police Inspector Rajan Saste of Kumbharwada-Bhiwandi city police station said.
However, when she refused to follow the orders of the brothel operator, her breasts were chopped off, he said.
According to him, the woman was even branded and several of her teeth were broken by the accused.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
She was later rescued by some people and was taken to IGM Hospital in Bhiwandi, but was later shifted to Thane District Civil Hospital.
Police said that the woman is not in a position to speak due to mental trauma and torture.
The police have booked the trio under various sections of the IPC, including section 325 (punishment for voluntarily causing grievous hurt) and 370 (buying or disposing of any person as a slave).
The arrested brothel keeper was produced before the local magistrate, who remanded her into police custody till March 25, police said adding that further investigation into the case is on.