Suspended IAS officer Pradeep Sharma, who has sought a CBI probe into the Gujarat snooping controversy, urged the Supreme Court Friday to get call details and transcripts of BJP PM candidate Narendra Modi’s conversations with a woman architect.
Refuting allegations relating to his personal life and corrupt practices, Sharma, in his affidavit, pleaded with the court to “order an inquiry by an independent agency into the usage, call data records and telephonic transcripts of the mobile number xxxxx23400 used by Shri Narendra Modi with the said lady architect”.
Referring to the audio tapes aired by news portals Cobrapost and Gulail, featuring alleged illegal surveillance of the woman, Sharma said the Gujarat government has not denied the veracity of the tapes.
“Modi too has chosen to remain silent. He has not filed any affidavit in response to petition denying his liaison with the lady architect or denying the veracity of the transcripts,” he added. On the state government’s claim that it was giving protection to the woman on her father’s request, Sharma said, “How many such fathers have made such oral requests to Modi and how many such daughters…are placed under surveillance and are subject to phone tapping by the Anti Terrorist Squad and Crime Branch of the State of Gujarat?”
He accused the state government of acting in “extreme degree of hostility and malice” by charging him of indulging in illicit relationships with several women, including subordinate officers. With regards to allegations that he indulged in suspicious financial transaction and has acquired disproportionate assets, he said not a single FIR has been registered either by the state government or by any other agency.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More