Kerala Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS), where Sunanda Tharoor had undergone treatment from January 12 to 14, has said she was not diagnosed with any life-threatening disease.
After being discharged from the hospital, Sunanda, along with Shashi Tharoor, had gone to Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple to take part in the Laksham Deepam festival. They left for Delhi on January 15.
KIMS Hospital director and cardiologist Dr G Vijayaraghavan said Pushkar was not diagnosed with any serious medical condition that could cause immediate death. “Her ailments were common to any woman above the age of 50. Her death has shocked us,’’ he said, adding that they could not reveal the patient’s medical details.
“Information on her medical condition was passed on to her and Shashi Tharoor, who had been with her during the hospital stay. During her stay at KIMS, she was comfortable and happy,’’ said Dr Vijayaraghavan.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
He refuted media reports, which quoted a personal staff of Tharoor as saying that Pushkar was so unwell she had to use a wheel chair at the Thiruvananthapuram airport Wednesday. “Pushkar walked out of the hospital after being discharged the previous day,’’ he said, adding that results were sent to her and she promised to report for a review on January 20.
Tharoor’s relative Narayanan Nair, who lives in their ancestral home in Palakkad, said Sunanda had told him two years back that she was not well.