Investigations into the death of Union minister Shashi Tharoor’s wife Sunanda are believed to have found that she died of “hidden poisoning”.
Sources privy to her autopsy report said traces of two medicines, Alprazolam and Excedrin, have been found in her body. While Alprazolam is an anti-depressant, Excedrin is a painkiller — a combination of acetaminophen, aspirin, and caffeine.
However, police said that the exact cause of death will be confirmed only after the viscera report is obtained. The viscera samples have been sent to the CSFL lab for examination.
Sources said the five-page autopsy report mentions a deep mark on Sunanda’s left palm and an abrasion on her cheek. Police said none of these marks, referred to as “scuffle” marks, were fatal in nature.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
However, they added that as of now, all angles are being probed. Meanwhile, investigators said they have recovered a broken glass from suite 345 at the Leela Palace here, where the 52-year-old Sunanda was found dead. Police said they suspect it could have broken during a scuffle between her and Tharoor.
In their statements to the SDM, Narayan and Bajrangi, both of whom are the couple’s personal attendants, claimed they often had arguments and scuffles.