Hundreds of students under the banner of Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) staged a protest outside UPSC office on Tuesday, demanding scrapping of Civil Service Aptitude Test (CSAT).
Students raised anti-UPSC slogans and demanded immediatate intervention of the government in the matter, saying CSAT discriminating against aspirants with a Hindi background.
Hundreds of students gathered around 2 PM outside UPSC office and started their protest holding placards against the Union Public Service Commission.
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
Civil Services aspirants have been protesting in the national capital for the last few days and demanding a change in the pattern of civil services preliminary examination.
“UPSC should immediately cancel CSAT. We will not sit silent till our demand is met,” Rohit Chahal, national secretary, ABVP, said. As protestors gathered in large numbers, police had to erect barricades outside UPSC office to prevent them from entering inside.
Since the students refused to budge, police detained 200 protestors and took them to Tilak Marg Police station.