The stage is set for Narendra Modi’s rally on the outskirts of the city, with BJP claiming that it will be the “greatest of all” rally addressed by the party’s prime ministerial candidate in Uttar Pradesh so far.
BJP’s UP chief Laxmikant Vajpayee said live streaming of audio and video of the rally will be telecast in 37 countries.
All arrangements are in place to provide fool proof security for the rally, apart from deployment of special police team from Gujarat, sources said.
Top BJP leaders have started coming for the rally to be held at Manbela ground, 20 kilometres from the city. The state BJP chief said that, “it will be the greatest of all Modi’s rally so far held in UP.” The rally is exclusively for eastern UP, consisting 62 Assembly and 13 Lok Sabha seats, Vajpayee said, adding that at present, the party has only 3 Lok Sabha members from the area.
He said, with ‘Vijay Shankhanad Rally’ BJP will herald its electioneering in the eastern UP. “Problems of eastern UP, like sugar-cane arrears, issues of Benarasi saree weavers of Azamgarh and spread of encephalitis in Gorakhpur are likely to come up during Modi’s address,” the BJP leadar said. Local convener of the rally and BJP MP Yogi Adityanath said, “BJP will perform best of all parties in UP,” when asked how many seats does he expect from the area. Elaborate parking arrangements for buses, four wheelers and three wheelers have also been made so that normal traffic is not affected, said the media in-charge, Satyendra Sinha. On Thursday Narendra Modi is expected to arrive by air at around 10 AM, he said.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest