Bad weather and gusty winds forced Congress president Sonia Gandhi’s plane to make an emergency landing in Agra on Thursday evening. According to reports, the plane was diverted to Agra as the weather not favourable for landing in New Delhi.
According to the reports, the Congress president was on way back to New Delhi after adressing a series of election meetings in Uttar Pradesh.
The plane made an emergency landing at the Kheria airport under emergency procedure, the reports said. Sonia Gandhi had to wait for about an hour at the VIP lounge for the weather in Delhi to clear.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Gandhi flew back to national capital after spending an hour at the Khera airport.