Actor-politician Shatrughan Sinha’s daughter actress Sonakshi has found a unique way to campaign for her father’s re-election to Patna Sahib Lok Sabha seat.
Though Shatrughan’s elder son Luv has been giving father company during his campaign, daughter Sonakshi is not finding time for it because of her shooting commitments and thus has taken up the social media for the purpose.
The ‘Dabaang’ heroine has been sending messages through her Twitter account, mother Poonam Sinha said here on Monday.
Sonakshi has seven million followers on Twitter to whom she has been sending messages in favour of her father, her mother said.
Poonam, herself an actress, is criss-crossing different localities seeking support for her husband.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“Patna is my sasural (in-laws’ house)…I feel at home meeting people here and they also shower a lot of love and affection on us,” she said.
“We are convincing people that Narendra Modi is needed for the country as a ‘strong’ Prime Minister,” she said.
Sinha is crossing swords with Bhojpuri actor Kunal Singh of Congress, noted doctor Gopal Prasad Sinha of JD-U and former minister and Aam Aadmi Party nominee Parveen Amanullah in Patna Sahib which will go to polls on April 17.