Northeast Frontier Railway has diverted a number of trains leaving and bound for Guwahati and other destinations in Assam in the wake of the accident of the Delhi-Dibrugarh Rajdhani Express at Golden Ganj station near Chapra in Bihar in the wee hours today. The Dibrugah-Delhi Rajdhani Express that left Guwahati today morning has been already diverted via Patna.
Of the six trains that have been diverted, the 15610 Lalgarh-Tinsukia Avadh Assam Express and 15708 Amritsar-Katihar Express will be diverted via Gorakhpur – Paniyahwa – Raxaul Jn – Sitamarhi – Darbhanga instead of its normal route via Hajipur – Muzaffarpur.
Likewise, the 15983 Dibrugarh–Amritsar Express which left Dibrugarh on June 24 will be diverted via Barauni – Baliakheri – Mughal Sarai – Varanasi instead of its normal route via Barauni – Hajipur – Chhapra Kacheri.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The 15609 New Tinsukia-Lalgarh Avadh Assam Express which left New Tinsukia on June 24 will be diverted via Malda Town – Bhagalpur – Kiul – Patna – Mughal Sarai.
The 12407 New Jalpaiguri – Amritsar Karmabhoomi Express leaving New Jalpaiguri on June 25 will be diverted via Malda Town – Bhagalpur – Kiul – Patna – Mughal Sarai – Varanasi instead of its normal route via Katihar – Muzaffarpur – Chhapra.
The 15707 Katihar – Amritsar Express leaving Katihar on June 25 will be diverted via Muzaffarpur – Runnisaidpur – Gorakhpur section instead of its normal route via Barauni – Muzaffarpur – Hajipur.