Singapore’s Minister of Foreign Affairs and Minister for Law K Shanmugam will be visiting India for discussions with the new Indian government to scale up bilateral cooperation.
Shanmugam will be visiting New Delhi, Hyderabad and Chennai during his five-day visit starting Monday.
In New Delhi, Shanmugam will call on Prime Minister Narendra Modi and reaffirm the relations between Singapore and India, a statement issued by the Singapore Foreign Ministry said.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Shanmugam will discuss ways to strengthen bilateral cooperation with his counterparts, Minister of External Affairs Sushma Swaraj and Minister of Law and Justice and Communications and Information Technology Ravi Shankar Prasad, as well as meet Minister of Finance, Corporate Affairs and Defence Arun Jaitley and National Security Advisor Ajit Doval.
In addition, the Singapore minister will have interactions with several top business leaders and senior media representatives, it said.
In Hyderabad, Shanmugam will meet Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu and Telangana Chief Minister K C Rao.
In Chennai, he will call on Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa. Shanmugam will be accompanied by senior officials from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.