Singapore’s Minister of Foreign Affairs and Minister for Law K Shanmugam will be visiting India for discussions with the new Indian government to scale up bilateral cooperation.
Shanmugam will be visiting New Delhi, Hyderabad and Chennai during his five-day visit starting Monday.
In New Delhi, Shanmugam will call on Prime Minister Narendra Modi and reaffirm the relations between Singapore and India, a statement issued by the Singapore Foreign Ministry said.
Shanmugam will discuss ways to strengthen bilateral cooperation with his counterparts, Minister of External Affairs Sushma Swaraj and Minister of Law and Justice and Communications and Information Technology Ravi Shankar Prasad, as well as meet Minister of Finance, Corporate Affairs and Defence Arun Jaitley and National Security Advisor Ajit Doval.
In addition, the Singapore minister will have interactions with several top business leaders and senior media representatives, it said.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
In Hyderabad, Shanmugam will meet Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu and Telangana Chief Minister K C Rao.
In Chennai, he will call on Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa. Shanmugam will be accompanied by senior officials from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.