A month after Sunanda Pushkar, wife of Shashi Tharoor, was found dead in a hotel room, Tharoor the Union Minister today tweeted recalling her death and thanking those who have stood by him in the hour of grief.
“A month today since Sunanda left us. Thanks to all whose condolence& prayers have supported us in our pain& given us strength 2bear our loss,” Tharoor tweets.
This is the first tweet of Tharoor in the last month since 52-year-old Sunanda Puskar was found dead in a room of five-star Leela Palace Hotel here under mysterious circumstances on January 17.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Investigators are awaiting the final viscera report from Central Forensic Science Laboratory (CFSL) to establish the exact cause of the death of Sunanda Pushkar.
The south district unit of the Delhi Police, which is investigating the case, has already requested CFSL to expedite the viscera tests in the case which would establish the nature of the poison which led to her death.
According to a senior police official, the toxicology report from CFSL will shed light on what caused the death.
On January 21, a sub-divisional magistrate had directed Delhi Police to investigate the murder or suicide angle in the case after autopsy report has cited the death as “sudden and unnatural” while the cause of death was mentioned as poisoning. The nature of the poison and the quantity can only be established after viscera tests at CFSL.