A month after Sunanda Pushkar, wife of Shashi Tharoor, was found dead in a hotel room, Tharoor the Union Minister today tweeted recalling her death and thanking those who have stood by him in the hour of grief.
“A month today since Sunanda left us. Thanks to all whose condolence& prayers have supported us in our pain& given us strength 2bear our loss,” Tharoor tweets.
This is the first tweet of Tharoor in the last month since 52-year-old Sunanda Puskar was found dead in a room of five-star Leela Palace Hotel here under mysterious circumstances on January 17.
Investigators are awaiting the final viscera report from Central Forensic Science Laboratory (CFSL) to establish the exact cause of the death of Sunanda Pushkar.
The south district unit of the Delhi Police, which is investigating the case, has already requested CFSL to expedite the viscera tests in the case which would establish the nature of the poison which led to her death.
According to a senior police official, the toxicology report from CFSL will shed light on what caused the death.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
On January 21, a sub-divisional magistrate had directed Delhi Police to investigate the murder or suicide angle in the case after autopsy report has cited the death as “sudden and unnatural” while the cause of death was mentioned as poisoning. The nature of the poison and the quantity can only be established after viscera tests at CFSL.