A day after the sudden demise of his wife Sunanda Pushkar, Minister of State for Human Resources Development Shashi Tharoor was on Saturday morning rushed to AIIMS. He was, however, discharged from the hospital within few hours.
According to reports, the minister was rushed to the hospital after he complained of chest pain. Report have also said that Tharoor was initially admitted to the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) at AIIMS, but was moved out of it.
On Friday night, Tharoor’s wife Sunanda Pushkar was found dead in her room in a five-star hotel in the national capital. The death came two days after she tweeted that there was trouble in their marriage and that her husband was having an affair with a Pakistani journalist. Speaking to The Indian Express on Wednesday, Sunanda had confirmed her tweets and said that she would “seek divorce”.
Tharoor had not been available for comment since the demise of his wife.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016