A day after the sudden demise of his wife Sunanda Pushkar, Minister of State for Human Resources Development Shashi Tharoor was on Saturday morning rushed to AIIMS. He was, however, discharged from the hospital within few hours.
According to reports, the minister was rushed to the hospital after he complained of chest pain. Report have also said that Tharoor was initially admitted to the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) at AIIMS, but was moved out of it.
On Friday night, Tharoor’s wife Sunanda Pushkar was found dead in her room in a five-star hotel in the national capital. The death came two days after she tweeted that there was trouble in their marriage and that her husband was having an affair with a Pakistani journalist. Speaking to The Indian Express on Wednesday, Sunanda had confirmed her tweets and said that she would “seek divorce”.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Tharoor had not been available for comment since the demise of his wife.