Former J&K Minister of State for Health Shabir Khan, who was forced to resign after a lady doctor alleged he made sexual advances towards her, had asked her to visit his guesthouse, according to the FIR filed by the woman.
According to the contents of the FIR, which has been accessed by The Sunday Express, Khan told the doctor: “The things you have asked (for the hospital) will be provided by the Director Health. Ask for something big from me… Madam, why you are asking for such a minimal amount of Rs 10-20 lakh. Ask for things worth Rs 10-20 crore.”
The woman’s FIR further states: “I got very disturbed… I tried to get up and leave, but he threw another question.” In her complaint, the woman said she got a call on January 27 from Mazhar Khan, special assistant to the minister, who told her that Shabir Khan needed some documents from her.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The woman said she could not visit the minister and she did not have the information he wanted. But the special assistant asked her to call the minister’s private secretary, who also told her to report before the minister on January 28, the FIR states. “The complainant, being in a disturbed state of mind following consistent directions to her to visit the minster, collected a few documents from her office regarding construction of the IPD block,” the FIR states.
As per the FIR, when the doctor reached the winter secretariat, “the minister told her to sit inside the cabin”. “The cabin was a small 4×6 feet room… The complainant tried to rush out but the minister entered,” the FIR states, adding he closed the door and asked her to sit on the sofa.
Then, according to the FIR, the minister asked her a series of personal questions. The FIR states that Shabir Khan also asked her if she wanted to be at a higher post in the AIDS Control Department. He gave her his number, asking her to call him if she faces any problem.
According to the FIR, Khan praised the kehwa (a Kashmiri drink) the complainant had served at the centre where they last met and said he wanted to have it again. The minister, the FIR states, told the doctor he could have kehwa with her at his guesthouse. The FIR states the minister told her he was in Srinagar for two more days, and asked her to call him and come to his guesthouse.
According to the FIR, the doctor then tried to leave, but the minister made “provocative advances and tried to molest the complainant. She managed to run away from the room… The whole episode lasted 10-15 minutes”.