There is no proposal to cut short the Budget session of Parliament and the government will bring in several important Bills in the coming days, Parliamentary Affairs Minister M Venkaiah Naidu said on Sunday.
He said the government has enough business and that important Bills, like Insurance Bill and on SEBI, are in the pipeline. “As of now, there is no proposal to cut short the Parliament session. We have enough business. We are going to bring important Bills in the coming days,” Naidu said.
The government is also working on the Judicial Appointments Bill, he said. The current Budget session, which began on July 7, is scheduled to run till August 14. Naidu said the NDA government headed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi completed two months in office on Sunday and the government’s initiatives during the period gave confidence to the people.
The visits of Heads of SAARC nations for Modi’s swearing-in, PM’s visit to BRICS summit, progressive measures in the Union Budget and efforts to put the railways on path of progress are some of the examples in this regard, he added.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More