A 14-year-old boy who had sustained serious burn injuries while attempting a selfie from the top of a stationary train died on Monday.
The incident was reported from Palakkad district in Kerala.
The victim has been identified as Shihabudeen, son of Moitheen, a native of Chalissery in Palakkad.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Last week, Shihabudeen had clambered over a stationary goods train to click his photograph.
While he was attempting for selfie, the boy accidentally came into contact with an overhead electric line leading to 60 per cent burn injuries, which ultimately led to his death on Monday night.
Similar deaths have been repeatedly reported from Kerala in the past. In May, a teenager was knocked down by a running train while he was clicking a selfi.