Security forces on Friday arrested a self-styled district commander of terrorist outfit Lashkar-e-Toiba from Kulgam district of south Kashmir, police said.
According to police, Mohammad Naveed Jath alias Abu Hanzallah, a resident of Multan in Pakistan, was arrested by a joint team of Army and police from the Behibag area of Kulgam district.
One AK rifle, two magazines and 60 rounds of ammunition have been recovered from the possession of Hanzalla, who was functioning as a self-styled district commander of LeT in south Kashmir, police added.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen