A schoolgirl in Hisar was found dead under mysterious circumstances, after being allegedly stalked by some youths, police said on Saturday.
The 15-year-old girl, a class 9 student, was allegedly stalked by some youths when she had gone to meet a friend of her, they said.
The gang of four youths passed lewd remarks and later on some villagers intervened to help the girl to let her go.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
After the incident, she feared that the entire village had come to know about it and apparently developed a sense of guilt. On Thursday, the girl was found dead in her village in Hisar, police said.
“The girl had a friendship with a boy of the village. She was spotted with the boy by some youths who teased her and passed some objectionable remarks. The boy was beaten up by them,” Hisar’s SP, Vikas Dhankar, said on Saturday.
He said a case has been registered against the youths and further investigations were in progress.
The incident comes close on the heels of a stalking case in Rohtak earlier this week, in which two teenaged girls had allegedly consumed poison at their coaching centre, after they were allegedly stalked and harassed by some youths.