On Monday, the Enforcement Directorate (ED) questioned yesteryear actor Aparna Sen in connection with its probe in the Saradha chit fund scam case.
The award-winning actor and director, sources said, was summoned to elicit information about the media and communications operations of the scam-hit group headed by Sudipta Sen.
“We would be recording her statement under the provisions of money laundering laws. Sen has been associated with the group through a magazine that was published earlier,” they said.
She arrived at the ED office in Salt Lake area here at 11 AM, they said.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
The ED, which is probing the case under the Prevention of Money Laundering Act (PMLA), is also expected to confront Sen with some documents they seized during the investigation earlier.
The agency is also expected to question a senior minister of the West Bengal government in this regard on Monday or Tuesday.