“God should decide who is the best man for the country and the best man should be the PM,” Khan, in town to promote his film Jai Ho, told reporters, with Modi standing stoically beside him, wearing dark glasses.
“Constituency ke hisaab se woh vote di jaati hai… Jo best man hai aapke liye us constituency ke andar, aap uske liye vote deejiye. Aapke liye kaun hai best man yahaan par? (Votes are given on the basis of the constituency. Vote for the man who is the best for your constituency. Who is the best man for you here?),” he said amid screams of ‘Modi, Modi’.
“Aapke liye Modi hai, aapke liye Modisaab hai yahaan par best man. Hamaari jo constituency hai, Bandra, wahaan par woh hai Baba Siddiqui aur Priya Dutt. [For you Modi is the best man. In my constituency, Bandra, it is (Congress MLA from Bandra West) Baba Siddiqui and (Congress MP from Mumbai North Central) Priya Dutt.] So you have to give Modisaab the vote, I have to give my people the vote.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Despite persistent media queries about whether he backed Modi as PM, the actor maintained, “I belong to the film line. I can clearly answer questions on films. On politics, because of my limited knowledge, I will not be able to give clear answers. If I begin answering your questions, I will get trapped.”