Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav Monday said those guilty of violent incident in Saharanpur district would not be spared and stern action would be taken against them. During a meeting with Punjab Assembly Speaker Charanjeet Singh Atwal here, Yadav said the state government was committed to provide justice and security to all residents.
When asked about the plot of land for which clashes erupted in Saharanpur, the Chief Minister said the matter is sub judice and action would be taken accordingly.
Adequate compensation would be given to those affected from the incident, he said, adding that prompt action was taken by the government and the administration to control the violence which broke out suddenly. The Chief Minister and the Punjab Assembly Speaker appealed to people to maintain peace and harmony and not to pay heed on the rumours.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen