SAD (Amritsar) president Simranjit Singh Mann on Friday made a controversial statement demanding a separate nation for Khalistan.
In his statement, he said that Khalistan will serve as a buffer nation between Pakistan, India and China, which will be an ideal example of peaceful existence of all communities. He went on to say that the map of Khalistan will be ready soon and that Khalistan will be war-free nation devoid of nuclear weapons and help in promoting peaceful co-existence among different religions and sects.
Shiromani Akali Dal general secretary Maheshinder Singh Grewal on Friday, referring to the clash outside the Akal Takht, said the manner in which supporters of the SAD (Amritsar) tried to use a religious function to revive themselves politically was “condemnable”.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
A clash broke out between SAD (Amritsar) activists and guards of Shiromani Gurudwara Parbhandhak Committee (SGPC) task force during an event on the 30th anniversary of Operation Bluestar at the Golden Temple premises in Amritsar Friday, leaving at least 12 persons injured.