Flying squads and static surveillance teams engaged by the Election Commission have seized over 20,555 bottles of beer and 500 bottles of IFML (Indian Made Foreign Liquor) from different districts of Arunachal Pradesh in the last two weeks.
An official in the CEO’s office in Guwahati said the liquor was seized from different districts; the latest being Lower Dibang Valley district where 77 bottles of beer and 62 bottles of IFML were seized Sunday. Flying squads seized 954 cases of beer Sunday from the same district where 13,000 bottles of beer were seized Saturday.
A large amount of cash was also seized from individuals who could not produce relevant papers, the CEO’s office said. The total amount of cash seized crossed Rs 83 lakh.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen