Lalu Prasad’s RJD is likely to strike an alliance with the JD(U) in the upcoming Bihar bypolls for 11 Assembly seats. Though no formal announcement has been made from either side, Lalu on Saturday said the party had been exploring the possibility.
The alliance for bypolls, if it is announced, will be the first test for Lalu and Nitish Kumar on whether they can put up resistance to a resurgent BJP that won 31 seats in alliance with LJP and RLSP in the Lok Sabha elections.
Lalu might make a formal announcement soon at a party training camp. The training camp is aimed at preparing party workers for new political realignment to corner the BJP. “We will sit together and explore all possibilities of alliance,” said Lalu on Saturday.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Earlier, former chief minister Nitish Kumar had dropped hints of an alliance with the RJD, saying his party would do anything to stop the BJP.