The Patna High Court on Friday granted anticipatory bail to RJD candidate from Madhepura Rajesh Ranjan alias Pappu Yadav in a case related to hindering officials in discharge of duty while lodged in Beur jail here last year.
Justice Gopal Prasad provided anticipatory bail to Pappu Yadav in the case registered with Beur jail police
station on February 18, 2013.
He was booked for hindering officials from discharge of duty inside the jail during scuffle between two groups on some issue.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
He was lodged in the jail at that time in connection with murder case of CPI-M Legislator Ajit Sarkar. He is out of jail after getting bail from the Supreme Court in the case.
Pappu Yadav has been fielded by Lalu Prasad’s RJD from Madhepura in the ensuing Lok Sabha election to take on JD(U) President Sharad Yadav.