Spelling relief for yoga guru Baba Ramdev, the Supreme Court on Friday stayed all coercive actions against him in cases lodged against him over his ‘dalit’ remarks made against Rahul Gandhi.
A bench led by Chief Justice R M Lodha also agreed to transfer 12 cases lodged against him across the country.
The court also asked him to deposit Rs 10 lakh in the registry to finance transfer of all case materials at one place.
FIRs have been lodged against Baba Ramdev for his controversial statement about the Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi. Ramdev’s statement that Gandhi goes to Dalit homes for”picnics and honeymoon” had kicked up a controversy recently.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More