Yoga guru Ramdev went door to door in the Capital Saturday, seeking votes for BJP’s PM candidate Narendra Modi in the New Delhi, north west Delhi and Chandni Chowk constituencies. Ramdev kicked-off his campaign of visiting 500 homes in several parts of Delhi from Paschim Vihar at 8.30 am.
Ramdev, who had said he would ensure 20 crore votes for the BJP, asked people to vote for a stable government in the upcoming Lok Sabha elections.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“I am going door to door, asking people to vote for Modi in the LS elections so he can get majority and the nation can progress,” he said.
Yoga guru Ramdev, BJP, Narendra Modi