The assets of BJP national president Rajnath Singh, who is contesting the Lok Sabha elections from Lucknow seat, has almost doubled since 2009 to over Rs 2.5 crore.
As per the affidavit submitted along with his nomination papers, Singh has declared movable and immovable assets valued at over Rs 2.51 crore.
The total value of his assets have almost doubled from that he declared while contesting Ghaziabad seat in 2009.
Singh has Rs 65,000 cash in hand, over Rs 56 lakh deposited in different bank accounts, Rs 4.8 lakh-worth ornaments, besides a revolver and double barrel gun both worth at Rs 10,000 each.
He does not own a car or have investments in shares, according to the affidavit.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
The BJP leader has a bungalow worth Rs 1.4 crore in Vipul Khand besides land valued at Rs 50 lakh.
As required, Rajnath Singh also declared his wife Savitri Singh’s assets including Rs 35,000 cash, over Rs 11 lakh in deposits, Rs 10,000 in post office, Rs 2.35 lakh in the form of Kisan Vikas Patras and Rs 26 lakhs in jewellery totalling
Rs 40.68 lakh.