The assets of BJP national president Rajnath Singh, who is contesting the Lok Sabha elections from Lucknow seat, has almost doubled since 2009 to over Rs 2.5 crore.
As per the affidavit submitted along with his nomination papers, Singh has declared movable and immovable assets valued at over Rs 2.51 crore.
The total value of his assets have almost doubled from that he declared while contesting Ghaziabad seat in 2009.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Singh has Rs 65,000 cash in hand, over Rs 56 lakh deposited in different bank accounts, Rs 4.8 lakh-worth ornaments, besides a revolver and double barrel gun both worth at Rs 10,000 each.
He does not own a car or have investments in shares, according to the affidavit.
The BJP leader has a bungalow worth Rs 1.4 crore in Vipul Khand besides land valued at Rs 50 lakh.
As required, Rajnath Singh also declared his wife Savitri Singh’s assets including Rs 35,000 cash, over Rs 11 lakh in deposits, Rs 10,000 in post office, Rs 2.35 lakh in the form of Kisan Vikas Patras and Rs 26 lakhs in jewellery totalling
Rs 40.68 lakh.