BJP president Rajnath Singh today hit out the SP and BSP for extending support to the UPA government saying the two political parties have cheated the people by backing Congress and its allies at the Centre.
“Despite their differences with the Congress,both SP and BSP have cheated people by supporting the UPA government,” he said in public rally here.
“The UPA government does not have the required majority,but it was the support of BSP and SP due to some reasons,it was still in power,” he said.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Singh held Congress responsible for the problems faced by the common man. “Since independence,Congress has been in power for more than five decades,but it failed to take decisions to benefit the people,” he said.
He also slammed the Samajwadi Party state government for the alleged failure to clear the dues sugarcane farmers. “The pending dues of sugarcane farmers should be immediately cleared,” he said.